At Ageing Better Middlesbrough there are many opportunities for you to get involved. We want to work with people who are passionate about tackling the issues of loneliness and social isolation in older age.
The Hope Foundation is currently recruiting to support the delivery of the Community Development element of Ageing Better Middlesbrough funded through the Big Lottery.
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting initiative to work to build community capacity and reduce social isolation and loneliness for older people in Middlesbrough. The posts are funded by the Big Lottery fulfilling lives ageing better programme until 31st March 2021.
Involvement and Support Officer (ABMAG)
Salary £19,360 28 hours a week (flexible times to meet project needs)
• To provide support to the Ageing Better Middlesbrough Action Group to enable the
group to grow and thrive
• To ensure the Ageing Better Middlesbrough Action Group can identify and achieve
their goals and remain true to their vision, in line with the terms of reference for the
• To support older people to get involved at all levels of the project and contribute to
the co design and co-production of services
• To help recruit, support and develop helpers and volunteers across the ABM
- download the application pack here
- phone 01642 061019 to request a pack to be posted out
- or pick a pack up from The Hope Foundation, Hope House, 1 Grange Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 5BA
Closing date for receipt of completed applications for the post is Friday 5th October 2018
Interviews will be held on Friday the 19th of October