The #HereForYou campaign
Our #HereForYou campaign brings together all of the different ways we are supporting people aged 50+
We know everything feels quite uncertain and strange at the moment which is why we want to let you know that we are still here for you.
Our usual activities might be cancelled and we are not going out and supporting people at home like we used to, but there are ways we can help.
Our #HereForYou campaign brings together all of the different ways we are supporting people aged 50 plus in Middlesbrough.
- Our new telephone befriending service for people who want a friendly chat every now and then. Just call 01642 257020, leave your name, number and state that you are interested in the service.
- Advice on energy saving and staying warm and healthy at home by calling Jennifer on 07940786914, Wendy on 07415158713, or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help to use digital technology like mobile phones, tablets and laptops. We can also support you to register for online appointments with your doctor and suggest ways to shop online. You can enquire about our Google Classroom by calling: 01642 061019.
- Sharing information from other organisations in Middlesbrough who are also there to help you.
- Top tips from our staff to help you stay active and busy at home.
Anyone who is 50+ and lives within the Middlesbrough area can access all of the services above.
There will also be lots of #HereForYou campaign updates on our Twitter and Facebook pages and there’s also lots of additional information on our website including a befriending service referral form, members’ stories, recipes, creative ideas and more.