Stay Warm this Winter
Our Affordable Warmth Adviser Jennifer McIntosh gives tips on how to stay warm this Winter
Our Affordable Warmth Adviser Jennifer McIntosh, supports older people as part of the Middlesbrough Affordable Warmth Partnership.
She wants to make sure you all stay toasty throughout the Winter months.
Here she shares her top tips to help everyone do just that:
• Find out how your heating controls work
• Get your boiler checked regularly
• Apply for the warm home discount (see gov.uk for information)
• Shop around for the best deal on your gas and electricity
• Draught proof all doors and windows
If you would like any help or further guidance from Jennifer, you can get in touch with her on 0800 304 7084 and she can discuss the options available for you. You can also book an appointment or home visit with her over the phone.
Check out our new Taster Session programme for further details.